Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday October 22, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team- Stylish


Wednesday October 22, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team- Stylish


Shellie Created a Stylish Book Bag in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Materials Needed
Canvas Book Bag
Heat Transfer Vinyl in Pink

I first purchased a the butterfly file from Kraftgineer Studios.  I then loaded the file into design space.  I sized the file a little smaller than the book bag, which was 12 inches across.  Next I inserted text boxes with the words mother, sister, friend, and daughter.  I sized them to fit along the edges of the butterfly.  Then I cut out the butterfly and the words out of the vinyl.  Remember to mirror your image before cutting.




Next I place these images sticky side down on the canvas bag.  And lastly, I ironed them on according to the vinyl directions.



It was very easy.  If you haven't tried iron on vinyl, what are you waiting for?  The ideas for projects are endless.  Please visit my Facebook page for more fun ideas.  
Go On!  Craft On!



Dina created a birthday spinner card using Suburbia, Art Deco, Lacy Labels and cuddlebug in addition to design space. to see more go to http://aldinarosedesigns.blogspot.com





No comments: