Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team Introductions.... Trish Carrier

Introduction... Trish Carrier





Well a Great Big Hello everyone from Northern, and I do mean Northern Maine! Just wanted to give a little insight into the Crafter I have become and luckily enough I was chosen amongst a very talented pool of Crafters to join this wonderful Crafting Community!  I'm an Engaged, well I say Engaged but may as well be Married after 15 years, Lol, to a Wonderful Man named Kevin, Mother to an AMAZING Daughter named Jocelyn who truly is a Miracle Child and My One True Reason for Living, Sister to two older Brothers who've stepped in as Dad since my Father suddenly passed 6yrs ago, and sole Caretaker to my very sick Mother who is my Hero and a Shining Example of what it is to be a Survivor!  That's another part of my Story, I have and have had for 10+ years Non Hodgkins Lymphoma with 4 recurrences but am still fighting at 32. And I can say Crafting has saved me from myself in this everyday battle! I started by Oil Painting, moved on to Acrylic, then picked up a stash of Beads and became hooked! Then, after our Daughter was born, I started Scrapbooking,  but am a Creature of Habit and wanted more instant gratification so I started making Cards! I LOVE Stamping, Paper Piecing,  Layering and most of all...Cricut-ing! I got my 1st Cricut E2 3yrs ago and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Below are a few creations I've made over the years and now that I've been selected to join all these talented ladies, I feel honored to continue in all my Crafty Endeavors and share with all of you! You can see somethings at my newish blog
Ifieverdoit.blogspot.com and join me in creating Life's Crafty Passions! 


This was an Exploding Box Card I made for our Daughter's 10th Birthday using CCR with the Something to Celebrate Cartridge...


This is a Wintry Card I made, again using CCR with my Anna Griffin Winter Wonderland Cartridge...



Another Birthday Card using the Something to Celebrate Cartridge...


I also LOVE to Stamp and Emboss anything and everything! 


This is a Wedding Card for our Niece using CCR with the Ribbons and Rossettes Cartridge...


So that's me! In a nutshell! I look forward to designing alongside such a WONDERFUL Team! Thanks for joining me here and at my blog
~Trish




No comments: