Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Design Team Sunday August 3, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team Pam

Design Team Sunday August 3, 2014 with 
My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team Introductions Continued
Introducing Pam
Design Team Member for My Cricut Craft Room



Pam lives in a small town in Maryland on the East Coast of the United States with her husband and two kids.  She works part time in an office, which leaves her time for lots of crafting. 

Pam owned a Scrapbooking and Rubberstamping Store for 9 years and started scrapbooking 15 years ago.  She loves making cards and rubberstamping, and loves using her Cricut Expression.  She is looking forward to inspiring you with her Cricut Projects.

BABY CARD

Pam used the Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge (owl) and the Songbird Cricut Cartridge (tree branch) to make this baby card.  To see how she made this card, visit her blog P.S. I Love You.


WEDDING CARD

This card uses the Wedding Solutions Cricut Cartridge.  You can see it at P.S. I Love You.


HYDRANGEA CARD

This card was made using the Walk In My Garden Cricut Cartridge.  You can see how she made it at P.S. I Love You.






No comments: