Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, August 25, 2014

Design Team Saturday August 23, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team Introductions -Kim

Design Team Saturday August 23, 2014 with 
My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team Introductions -Kim







Hi Everyone! My name is Kim and I love to create (imagine that). I have a very eclectic style and this comes out in the projects I create. I enjoy paper crafting, stamping, drawing, and art journaling. A little about me. I am married and live in Southwest Missouri where I work as a Registered Nurse. I love spending time with my hubby and our family. I am excited to be a part of this team and look forward to sharing my projects with you. Here are some projects I have created. Happy Creating!


 This is a mini album created from a single piece of 12 x 12 cardstock. I am currently working on a video tutorial for this project.





 This is a sample of stamping and inking I have done.



 This is one of my favorites...this project was created from a file from SVGCuts.





 One of my masculine cards that I made for my brother.





 Another sample of stamping and inking.





This was my first vinyl subway art...a gift for a friend.



Please, visit my blog for future projects and inspirations.

No comments: