Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Theme Day Thursday May 24, 2012 AnyTHEME goes! Design Team call



Today was any theme that the team wanted!
I did not pay attention that some team member's term was up this month. I am looking to quickly fill a few places on the team.... here are the details for this Design Team Call



Christina used the Nifty Fifty’s cartridge, and Formal Occasion cartridge to create this card. Please go to her blog to see the whole project.... http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/2012/05/theme-day-thursday-any-cartridge.html





New items in the store this weekend!!!
I could not wait for this one. I had to order it direct from Bo Bunny.... I loved it so much! To me it looks just like my Bella.... Tell me this was not a MUST HAVE for her dance recital scrapbook pages.... I will showcase them in next weekend's 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop! I cannot wait to make them and share with you!





16 comments:

Becky Dunham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
missstamper said...

Christina's card is awesome!

The Bo Bunnys are very cute! I can hardly wait to see what you do with those pages!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com
no blog, no facebook

Becky Dunham said...

What a fun card that Christina made - very cute! And speaking of cute, that Bo Bunny collection is to die for! I wish I still needed to scrap my girls' dance recitals when they were little just so I could use these! There is tons of goodness about these anyway though as I am a tea party fanatic and anything to do with tea is on my wish list - definitely will have to order these as soon as my budget allows :) Miss Bella is adorable in her costume!

(I had to delete my first comment after I looked at the Bo Bunny goodies better and realized it was not just dance related).

FB: Becky Dunham
http://bloglessinutah.blogspot.com
rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

silvia said...

Great projects!!
LOVE the Bo Bunny goodies!!!

Silvia
sillyscrap at aol dot com
FB silvia haynes
http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Love Christina's card! And yes, I can see why those Bo Bunny products were a must have! Adorable!
:O)
Jessica S

SusieScrapper said...

So freakin cute, think that Bo Bunny stuff is going on my must have list!!

TeresaK said...

Ohh, yes...super cute Bo Bunny stuff, but I like almost anything they make! Christina's card is adorable!
Teresa
DT MCCR

rlovew said...

What an adorable card! Love the photos of Bella- so cute!
FB: Rebecca White
rlovew1976 at yahoo.com

Migdalia said...

Super Cute card!Love Bo Bunny!!!!!
FB:Migdalia Rodriguez
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Heather Lynn said...

That card is too cute! Great job, Christina! Those new stickers and things are too cute!!

Kathy Salido said...

What an adorable card Christina made!! Bella is pretty darn adorable too!! Love the Bo Bunny stuff.
Kathy
My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

mamawcindy said...

Love Christina's Card, Bella is Beautiful! :0)
FB: Cindy Marshall
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

Great Card Christina, Oh My how freakin' cute is Bo Bunny stuff. And Bella is just toooooo cute!

KathyJo said...

That Bo Bunny line is perfect for your little dancing diva. Love the card.
KathyJo
FB: Kathy Jo Page Ritchie
skrappindiva.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Christinas card is FANTASTIC! Bella is such a cutie!!

What a sweet layout love it!

MCCR DT Sis, Heather F.
Facebook: Heather Flaherty
Blog:www.papercrafteranonymous.com
www.iheartippity.com

Tiggerscraps said...

Bella is so cute!! Love those pictures