Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Friday, May 11, 2012

Scrapbook Friday - May 11, 2012 - Sketch and Mother/Daughter Tea Party


Have a wonderful Friday

Tracy used Graphically Speaking and Lets Roll from Imaginisce to create this boy layout.  To see more details, please visit her blog at 




                                         Today Ava chose to do the scrapbook sketch using
                                          the Dreams Come True cartridge. For a closer look
                                                  and more details please stop by her blog,
                                                   http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com


KathyJo's layout was created using Lyrical Letters, the current sketch, and papers available from Erica's Craft Room. Please visit KathyJo's blog for detaiils




Janet used A Child’s Year to create this two page layout for a Mother & Daughter Tea. Check out her blog for more info:





Scrapbook Sketch



So here are the rules for the 31 days of $31 giveaways.....
Each day make ONE comment with your name, facebook name and blog address....
Add my blinkie to your blog... (This should be ready tomorrow)
I will pick a name from the comments, then go and look at your blog, if you were picked for that day and have the blinkie YOU WIN!
Don't have a blog.... that's ok you can comment with your facebook..... Don't have facebook???? Just comment and say you do not have facebook or a blog. You can still win if you do not have facebook or a blog. The last contest I did each day the same person won two days in a row. Unintentional.... YES you can win more than once. It is picked at random so if someone is picked more than once, they will get more than one grab bag. The winner will pay the $3.25 shipping.



Hugs,

Jenn Lorist
DT Scheduling Coordinator 




17 comments:

rlovew said...

Lovely layouts! I so enjoy seeing all the amazing projects each day here.
FB: Rebecca White
rlovew1976@yahoo.com

mamawcindy said...

Love seeing some Layouts! I'm so behind on all of mine. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
FB: Cindy Marshall
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

TeresaK said...

What lovely layouts! Fun to see what different people do with themes or sketches! Thanks ladies!
Teresa
MCCR DT

Heather Lynn said...

Love the projects today! Always love to see how differently people interpret sketches! :)

http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/

Heather Lynn on facebook

marg0006 said...

Like the cuts you used on your layout.

marg0006@verizon.net

Josie0602 said...

Cute layouts!! I actually wasnt satisfied with mine so I revised it before I made my blog posting. I love using sketches and Erica always makes great ones!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Jodie R said...

Awe! These LO's make me want to go home and have a tea party with my little girl! They are so cute!!!

Jodie Ruiz
FB: Jodie Fotland Ruiz
www.jodiesscraplab.blogspot.com

CarlyJo said...

Layouts are really fun, even though the base is the same every project up there is extremly different. I do have to comment about the state fair giant slide. When I was really little I was slid down one and to this day I still have dreams and "deja vu" feelings each time I go to a fair. Sadly we do not get one of those slides anywhere near here anymore. Takes all the fun outta things!

http://carlyjostuff.blogspot.com/

Again I am Carly Cooney but my facebook is pretty high. Should I keep posting this LOL?

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

I just finished all the projects from the last 4 days, sorry I'm a little behind. They are all great love all the ideas!

Lisa

Tiggerscraps said...

Great job ladies! I love the sand dollar!

Unknown said...

Super projects ladies. TFS, Mary M

Kathy Salido said...

Great LO, love the sketch too!
Kathy Salido
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

missstamper said...

Awesome projects again today. I love the sand dollar!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com
no blog, no facebook

KathyJo said...

Super projects ladies! I love Fridays! It inspires me to get scrapping rather than just crafting.
KathyJo
skrappindiva29 at hotmail dot com
http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com
Facebook: Kathy Jo Page ritchie

Ava Fernandez said...

Wow we sure have some very talented ladies here, Love all the different styles. TFS
Ava, DT Member
http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com/

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Great projects by such talented ladies!!
Beverly
jordanbev5@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

Great projects ladies!
Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
MCCR DT SIS