Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Theme Day Thursday November 17, 2011 ANIMALS

ANIMALS


Yvette used the Splish Splash and Lacy Labels cartridges to create these cards.




Laura used "Create-A-Critter" to create this birthday card...


 
 

Melissa used Cindy Loo, Create Critter, Lovely floral Cricut Cartridges



Tracy used Cricut Essentials, George, Elegant Edges and Life is a Beach.




Tammy S. used the Create A Critter cartridge to make her themed card.
Please visit her blog at http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com/  to see how she created it.




Pattie used Pack Your Bags, Life's a Beach, and the Alphabet from the Cricut Expression 2




11 comments:

Alisha said...

Great projects, I love your beach vacation layout using elegant edges. That is beautiful.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

jennyplace2 said...

Wonderful projects but my favorite of course is the layout, such great memories put down on paper for so many years to come.

Josie0602 said...

I am laughing at myself....why did I think that the theme today was Beach? LOL....I will be checking the DT blog to see if I did the wrong theme for today! Oh well, I guess at least I finished another layout!!

Love the cards and the layout from my sisters on the DT! I will go leave you all some love after work today.

Tracy

Unknown said...

Great projects!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

DT great job today.. Beautiful LO and cards,Yvette I love the cards...thats so cool! Hope everyone has a great day!

craftydanielle said...

Love cricuting animals!! they are just to darn cute!!!

Liz said...

great projects ladies, glad I had time to stop by. Erica is keeping us all busy with her contests going on right now!!! Haven't made so many scrapbook pages ever LOL

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

awesome projects today!! I don't usually do animals - but am inspired to start!! tfs ladies! Doris
parkernana5@cox.net

Southern Scrapper said...

I love the monkey & frog very cute!! loving the layout too, great job ladies, Thanks for sharing!!

Debbie said...

great projects today everyone, enjoy coming here everyday to see all that is being done thaks
upnurse at aol dot com

Unknown said...

Great job ladies I love them all. Thanks for the ideas