Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday September 28, 2011


Welcome to Would You Ever Guess Wednesday!
        On Wednesdays we try to show you different ways to use your cartridges. We might use a cake cartridge in our regular Cricut and show you how to make a paper creation with it. We might you jsut the feature keys on the cartridge to show you some extras that people forget about.
If you look at the back of the cartridge it shows you all of the 'put together' images. But there are always bonus 'features' they may be a font or a phrase or even a tag, card or icon. We just like to keep you guessing what will be next on Wednesdays.

       On Monday I will offically begin posting projects that I am making with all of my GREAT K. Andrew Design stamps and my Cricut Machine. I am so excited to show you what I have been making. Now that I have a handle on the webstore and have a wuick shipping system, I am ready to start adding a TON more things and in stock items are shipping within 48 hours :) I am now all caught up and I am feeling a little better, so back to crafting and sharing!!!
       Don't forget tonight is a Ustream to show you a quick and easy way to make shadows for letters when the cartridge does not have a shadow feature. Also I will show you how to use a Your Story machine and I have one to give away!!! It will be at 9pm EST. I will record it for later viewing, but you have to be present to win. I will pick a winner who is online around 10pm EST.


Now on to the great creations that the Design Team has made to share today!!!

Heather S made this today using the Wrap it Up Cartridge!
Her blog is http://www.operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/


Melissa used Doodlecharms to make this.
Her blog is http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/ 




Lisa used  Car Decals, Sport, Athlete and phrases keys!  "Casey" is from Cutting up!





Lucinda used Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge

17 comments:

gshrader said...

So cute today! Love all the projects! Especially love the cupcake purse!might have to try that!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Great Job DT! Erica can't wait to see what you come up with on Monday with your K Andrews Stamps...Just love her stamps!!! So excited! DT just wanted to add one more thing, I am so blessed to be on this team! You girls rock!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

So glad that you are feeling better!! Great projects, can't wait to see what you make with k andrew stamps!!
Kristan

Bunnyfreak said...

The Ustream sounds interesting.

Connie Layman said...

Happy you will be sharing projects again! Great job today ladies!

KAT said...

great job gals. love them onesies.

jennyplace2 said...

Great job! Love all the super cute projects!

Unknown said...

very cute...nice job ladies!

Josie0602 said...

I love that onesie album! Such a great idea! The birthday gift bag is awesome! I have really been into decorating plain bags and love how that one turned out! The kitty layout is just adorable. I keep meaning to use my decal cartridge and keep forgetting about it! I love that sentiment on the purse card...too cute!
Tracy

Southern Scrapper said...

the onesie is adorable!! good job ladies..and glad you're feeling better Erica!!

cema1cema said...

Wonderful projects!! Loved the onsie! Christina

Alisha said...

I am so excited to see the new products. Great projects.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com

Kris Dietz said...

These are all great projects. Love how each of the carts were used. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Debbie said...

love the onsie and i have this cart thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

Yay I think I can post a comment again! Phew I was getting worried I was cut off! I adore the projects, they are so cute. Great use of embellishments on them all.
nz.sandra@gmail.com

Dana's Crafty Corner said...

Great projects!

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Hmmm...don't think it worked the first time, so here goes again! I agree - I've been part of the Circle since the beginning and wouldn't quit for anything! I feel it has been very worth it!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com