Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Scrapbooking Saturday August 27, 2011

Welcome to Scrapbooking Saturday, so much going on around here!

I got my days confused.... so today you will see my card and tomorrow you will see my Scrapbook layout....
There is also a blog hop and an extra chance to be entered for My Countdown to Christmas, which is a Cricut Cartridge giveaway each week

On to what the lovely and very talented Design Team Ladies have made to share with you/.....

Gayle used a ton of Cricut Cartridges to make this!
Just a Note, Locker Talk, Playtime, Create a Critter, Paper Dolls for Everyday, My Community
Don't forget to stop by her blog to see how she made this!


Rosa used Create a Critter cartridge to make this adorable Monkey Layout!
Make sure to stop by her blog to see how she made this!
http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/




Tanya from Nonna's Craft Corner used Pack Your Bags, Alphalicious, and Life is a Beach Cricut cartridges to make this ! Stop by her blog to see this and all of the other things that she makes
http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/




Melissa   used Alphalicious and Sugar and Spice cartridges to make this!
Stop by her blog to see HOW she did it!
http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com




 

Tomorrow is Card Creating, I hope you will stop by!

22 comments:

Doris P. said...

I love the song in the jungle and now it's in my head.. as I sing it :) LOl The Lo's created are so cute!! especially the one with the baby/toddler.. how so very true!! can't wait to see more as I challenge myself to post daily!! I need this inspiration!! TFS :) Doris
parkernana5@cox.net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Crafty and Green said...

Awesome Creations!! Great Job Ladies! Can't wait to get back to posting myself!! These two weeks feel like 2 years!! Love your Inspirations!! Thank you!

Many Blessings,
Tina

www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Wow great layouts! Now off to commenting on blogs! Hope everyone has a great crafting day!

Angie said...

I create a lot of cards and haven't gotten into layouts yet. These are great ideas though

Unknown said...

love the kiddy layouts :)

Anonymous said...

So different, enjoy those creative crafters that use more than one cart for a layout, very nice!!

sweetpea1077 said...

Cute layouts ladies.

Chriss America Real said...

Are we allowed to have a favorite? I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but since I don't have children, and I am a FONZ (Friend of the National Zoo) I am having a fit over that Rosa's Monkey Layout! I might have to steal...err..borrow that one! But eveyone has done such a good job, so much hard work! I love them all!
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

Judy said...

Totally AWESOME layouts!!
jejaeb (at)cfl.rr.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Great layouts ladies! Isn't it funny that we all scrapped layouts for kids? Great scrappers think alike!

Jen R said...

Great LO's...I've been focusing on making cards lately and this makes me want to start scrapping!

Anonymous said...

All the cards are spectacular. The monkey one is so cute and now that song is stuck in my head. lol. Good job everybody.

Loves, Gweny

Anonymous said...

Great job ladies...love the monkeys

For some reason eblogger is not letting me post so I'm posting anoymously

Maria
garzon4fun@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Ok it's working now...
Great job ladies...love the monkeys

Amy E said...

I love all the layouts! Beautiful work!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

gshrader said...

Good job everyone! I too have the song stuck in my head now! love it!!!

KAT said...

great layouts gals.

Southern Scrapper said...

aw I love the "jungle" so precious!!!

Rosa said...

Very cute layouts everyone

Laurie said...

I like them all but my favorite is Gayle's.

Suzys Crafts said...

Loving them all. Getting great ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Maria (scrap4nat) said...

These layouts are great!!! I love the play time one. I am going to scrap lift that one! LOL!!! Off to these talented girl's blog!!!