Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, April 16, 2012

My IMAGINE-ation Monday April 16, 2012 and the Letter P



Happy Monday everyone. I hope you were able to see all of the great April Showers, Full of Flowers projects from this weekend's Blog hop! Such GREAT projects. It was nice from my point of view having only 8 blogs to hop along. I know our big hope the first weekend of each month is exhausting...... I would love to hear what you all think about it.... should we split it up more? Right now it is two days, 20 blogs on Saturday and 20 blogs on Sunday.... Maybe the first Saturday of the month we cover 25 cartridges, then the next Saturday another 25 cartridges.... We could do 10 blogs each weekend. Obviously the Design Team, I would love your opinion but also those who look at this blog, I would love to hear what you have to say about this.
Oh also..... from this weekend's blog hop.... I am giving away the Cricut Mini Machine..... I will announce that winner tomorrow!!!

Another announcement.... we will soon be starting SVG Sunday..... I LOVE my Cricut and its cartridges (Obviously ;) But I have been making some items with my Silhouette Cameo and I LOVE her too :) Yes my machines are all women. Except the machine I sold last week, that was a MAN>>>>> enough said! Let's just say it was not a Cricut and not a Silhouette..... it did NOT use cutting mats..... I did not have the patience for that machine. So I sent HIM to a new home.... But I have found some great SVG designers and we are collaborating on a big project..... We still need 3 more partners for the project. I am looking for SVG designers or Clear Stamp designers. More details to follow..... But if you are interested in being a part of this project.... please email me, EricaCraftRoom@aol.com with the subject PARTNERS. I will explain more VERY soon!

On to our Cricut designed projects!

Sarah W used Kate's kitchen cricut cartridge to create her card. To see more of her card please visit her blog at www.craftingwithsarah.Blogspot.com





Jenny R used Greeting Cards Inside & Out to create this card.
Please go to her blog at http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com for details on how this was made.





Doris has created a card using the Nursery Tails Imagine cartridge. Please visit her blog at http://mybugandmcreate.blogspot.com to see more.








Teresa used the Pack Your Bags cartridge to make her tropical drink card.
Please visit her blog at www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com for all the details!
YUMMY! I recently found out that she was a Margarita Lady- I knew I liked her for a reason :) CHA - Beware we will be there :) Don't check our crop cups :) Hey we are over 30 and I might have a cocktail 4 times a year..... so I deserve it when I do....







Tracy from http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/ used the E2 cartridge, Just A Note to create this card. This card was also created to enter into the card challenge on http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/ (check it out to see how you can participate!)







Miranda used Paisley Cricut Cartridge for her project today. To see the full project please visit her blog http://www.nanasscrapspot.com





Claire S. used Once Upon A Princess to make this Positively,Precious, Pretty,Pink Princess page.
Please visit her blog Scrapmyway to see how she made this "MAGICAL" layout.

21 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Erica, I am busting a gut over here...glad you sent HIM on his way...dirty rotten scandal! LOL...I enjoy hopping, but from my own personal standpoint, the less lengthy a lineup is, the more I feel I can hop along. With 5 kids, well, I have 5 kids, need I say more? I like the idea of splitting it up a bit. When you ask about Clear Stamp designers, are you particularly interested in those who already have a stamp line that they are producing? Or are you looking for new artists that could design the artwork behind the stamp line that will "be created"??? Look forward to seeing some of the DT projects that I haven't seen yet!
:O)
Jessica

Sarah said...

I love the fact that all your machines are girls and you got of rid of the man in the mix. You are too funny sometimes. I think that an SVG blog is going to be super fun. I can't wait until I can get a cameo, but until then I have to make do with just looking at others creations. Wonderful projects again DT sisters. I love seeing what you all create.
Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
MCCR DT

Kathy Salido said...

Erica,
I agree with Jessica, I like the idea of spilitting up the hop. 20 blogs each day is just too many!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Josie0602 said...

Great projects DT sisters!!

I love doing blog hops but I really love them more when there are only 10 or less to to go. I know you will come up with a great solution after reading everyone's input!

Tracy

Unknown said...

DT did another fabulous job today, makes me wish I had an imagine really loved Sarahs card!! As for the hops I think this weekends was the perfect size, really enjoyed it, thanks!
Cindylu

jennyplace2 said...

I agree with everyone else, that 10 is just enough in a hop, I love that you are going to have SVG soon...yes I just got my baby girl last week, don't know how to use the darn thing but I am slowly learning, old age is a bummer. I thought long and hard which machine I was going to get for my svg and just about got the ecraft but changed my mich at the last minute and ended up getting a cameo instead. I still love my cricut and she will all be # 1 in my books.

Unknown said...

I really loved the 8, and 10 would be a good number as well, it makes it easier to keep track of the projects, as well as being able to not see "too much" @ once, if that makes any sense. :)

Unknown said...

Very nice....I didn't get to crop this weekend :(
These look great...makes me want to get some craftng done right this minute.

TeresaK said...

Really great projects for Imagination Monday and the Letter P! That drink card is just adorable! Ohhhh, did I say that?? HEHEHEHE!
I think a shorter blog hop would get more people participating! 20 is pretty darn many to get through and comment on and then to do it 2 days in a row! And I am on the team!
Thanks Erica...feel better!
Teresa K

missstamper said...

Wow! Awesome projects! I enjoy your hops and always try to look and comment on every stop! I do think that splitting them up into more days would be nice though!

azivy said...

Great projects today ladies love them all. As love your hops 10 sounds good to me.

Tfs

Amy

Claire Spielman said...

Great assortment of projects to inspire everyone's taste. I think 10 is a reasonable amount to hop if one is to leave a personal comment .
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.

Vicky said...

Hi really enjoyed the hop this weekend and i felt that it was the right amount not to big and not to small. Great project from the DT

silvia said...

Fun hop :)

I espescially loved the pinwheels and princess :)

rlovew said...

What a fun day of projects!

mamawcindy said...

Loved everyone's Creations. So funny that you got rid of the Man Machine. 10 Hops sounds perfect. 20 is just a little long for me. Keep the Awesome Creations coming. :0)

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

Great projects ladies! Love the pinwheels. I really need to make some

Heather Lynn said...

OH MY! The projects are all nice but my fav. is Teresa's drink card! LOVE!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love those pinwheels!!!

SeriouslyHappy said...

Butterflies are my favorite!

Jodie R said...

The one thing that I love about these posts is that the team members are using all different kinds of carts-not just the latest ones. I tend to forget awesome carts like Paisley because on other blogs I only see the newest ones. Thanks for the reminders