Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Current events!

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!

There are a few things going on that I would like to remind you of....

First don't forget about the weekly card challenge I have EVERY week there is a new challenge. The winner is picked at random so even if you are a beginning, it is a great first step to sharing your work with others and you can win something in the process.


Next our design team is having a garage sale!!! Whoo-Hoo! What fun! Next Thursday our sale will kick off. Right now the group is "closed" please request to be added to the group and once we have all of our items listed I will APPROVE you into the group....

The crafty garage sale is Thursday April 26- Saturday April 28
EVERYONE will get approved into the group on Thursday the 26th.
Our anything but Crafty Garage Sale will be Sunday April 29- May 2
and this is the non-crafty sale
EVERYONE will get approved into the group on Sunday April 29
At this time it is only open for Design Team members to sell their items. This is a temporary group and will be deleted after the event.... I know there are other crafty sales and crafty auctions. This is not to replace any of those. This is a one weekend only event.


OK now on to the good stuff......
I got a box Yesterday from Theresa The Scrapbooking Queen---
I got my new stamps and the stamps for the giveaway from last weekend's blog hop.
In my box was 400 ACTION WOBBLES......... YES 400!!!!! Wobble Wobble Wow!
That is over $200 in WOBBLES!!!
So here is what we are going to do with them....
Because they were a gift and we have to say 'thank you' for our gift...
we have to use them for the Wobble Wednesday challenge blog....
So Basically you get something for free, to enter to win something for free.....
come on I know you all can do that! So I have 400 wobbles to giveaway.....
I would like to give each person 3 of them.
One to use, one to share with a friend and one just in case of a mistake!
So I have 133 people to share these with.....
33 of my design team will get them,
then 50 who place an order from me and add the note "Action Wobbles Please"
Then there is the sign up for 50 people on my blog.
It will close at 50 people....This is over on the right hand side of my blog.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Look at the top of my blog over on this side >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


All you have to do is send me a self addressed stamped envelope and
I will mail you back your 3 Action Wobbles.....
Please see the full detail on the right of my blog to sign up AND where to send your envelope to.
You will know if you are one of the 50 because you will sign up for it to the
right of this post on my blog....
Once you add your name, send in your self addressed stamped
envelope to me and I will get them back out to you.
I will also attach the website and instructions for the challenge
and how to get more Wobbles!!! Trust me you are going to LOVE them!!!!
Here is the link to check them out if you have never seen them
before and also this week's Action Wobble challenge....

How would you like to double up on your project???? Networking and double dipping :)
Here is the sketch for MY CARD CHALLENGE.....
We both have pets in our challenge this week (Great unintentional timing)
Obviously you might not get your Action Wobbles in time for this week's Wobble Wednesday Challenge....
but check every Wednesday for the winner and the new Wobble Wednesday Challenge.







19 comments:

Tina said...

I can't wait to try "wobbles"! How much postage should we put on the envelope?

nallian said...

Great website and shop! Love that you can pay through paypal!

Jessica Buffa said...

Fun...I love garage sales...he he he! I hope to get some crafty time in before the end of this week arrives!
:O)
Jessica S

Unknown said...

Fixing to head out to my daughters softball game, so glad I stopped in. I know just what I want to make with the wobble, thanks Erica!!
Cindylu

TeresaK said...

Can't wait to give this a try! Thanks, Erica!

silvia said...

Cool challenge~my cats are constantly racing through the house to watch the birds outside.

I can't wait to try the wobbles :)

I can't wait for the garage sale

Unknown said...

I looked at the website, but I am still kind of confused @ what wobbles are! Lol :P

Unknown said...

I love this sketch! I better break out my Wobbles. TFS this awesome giveaway.

Sarah said...

Great present for us. Thank you so much for giving the chance for us to use the action wobbles. They look like so much fun.
Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
MCCR DT

rlovew said...

Sucha fun sketch and idea- I like thinking about what my doggie sees out the window. I am looking forward to the garage sale- sounds like fun.

missstamper said...

Once again, I am amazed at how much you have going on!

azivy said...

Oh the Woobbles look like so much fun will have to try those in the near future. Cant wait for the garage sale anything with Sale and I'm there hehe...

TFS

Amy

mamawcindy said...

Oh ya, A Garage Sale! :0)

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

Great work on the challenge ladies!

Heather Lynn said...

the wobble projects turn out so cute! need to get me some!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I just Love wobbles, always so much fun!

SeriouslyHappy said...

I am loving this site, so much new stuff I've never heard of.

Jodie R said...

I forgot all about the action wobbles. Next time...

Vicky said...

I have been making my own wobbles but these look so much better